KMS Environmental Policy
Key Management Systems Ltd (KMS) seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is
committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations.
- Our commitment is to:Continuously improve our environmental performance and to integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities to meet our
published objectives and targets.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations incorporating reduction, re-use and recycling
in accordance with the principles of the waste hierarchy.
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement
of goods and services.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental
To meet our commitments we will:
- Monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance at least annually.
- Engage with stakeholders, including communicating internally and externally our environmental
policy and performance on a regular basis.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our people.
- Work together with our people, service partners, suppliers, to promote improved environmental
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services and
products we provide to our clients.
- Review our environmental policy regularly.
This environmental policy represents our general position on environmental issues, and the policies
and practices we will apply in conducting our business. For more information contact us.